Control Panel for Single Phase Submersible Pump – Product Description
Magnum Switchgear is engaged in manufacturing the best Control Panel for Single Phase Submersible Pump. This Single Phase Submersible Pump Control Panel for protecting from the dangerous over-current, can be used as a part of business as well as can be used for home purposes also. This control panel for single phase is designed using premium quality crude materials which are brought from established vendors in the market. We always guarantee for the strength and dependability of our products. These Control panel for single phase submersible pumps are hugely used for domestic or agricultural installations.
Our pump panel for single phase submersible is also found in many applications such as drainage, control panel for sewage and pumping, general industrial pumping and slurry pumping etc. Control Panel for Single Phase Submersible Pump is made up of heavy duty components for a powerful controlling.
Control Panel for Single Phase Submersible Pump - Features
- Seven tank treated MS powder coated enclosure to provide better corrosion resistance.
- Rugged MCH Contactor with wide voltage band (140V to 240V).
- Fitted with MMK1 type relay for reliable overload protection.
- Heavy duty-start and run capacitors.
- Fitted with ammeter to inspect the motor current.
- Indication lamp for motor running.
Control Panel for Single Phase Submersible Pump – Technical Specifications
- Power range: 0.5/ 0.75/ 1/ 1.5/ 2 and 3 H.P
- Single phase: 2 Poles - Coil voltage 180V/220V
- Wide band of operating: 50% to 110% of rated coil voltage
- Pick up voltage: Minimum 50% of coil rating
- Drop off voltage: Below 38% of coil rating
- Contactor: MCH/ MMK-1 Contactor 2P
- Relay: MCH/ MMK-1 Relay 2P
- Area: 244mm * 230mm * 128mm
- Weight: 3.2 - 3.6 Kilo grams
- Insulation Voltage Ac (Vi): 660V Rated Operational Voltage: 200-220V, 50Hz
- Terminal Capacity: 1 * 16 (mm)2 or 2 * 10 (mm)2
Control Panel for Single Phase Submersible Pump - Functions
- Switches your pump/motor on and off.
- Protects the pump from over current.
- Provides extra torque when the pump is being started.
- Maintains torque level while the pump is running.
- Indication of current drawn by the motor.
- Indication of voltage supplied to the panel.
- Indication of power supply.
- Indication of pump running.
Control Panel for Single Phase Submersible Pump – Product Range
Major Product Lines:
- Submersible Pump Panels- D.O.L (Single and Three Phase)
- Open Well Pump Panels
- DOL Motor Starters
- AC Contactors
- Over Load Relays
- Run & Start Capacitors
- Preventer with Auto-Start– Voltage Sensing
- Contactor Housing
- Push Buttons
- Indicator Lamps
- Rotary Switches
- Analogue Meters
- Spare Part Kits
- Motor Starter Spares
Control Panel for Single Phase Submersible Pump – Selection & Ordering Ratings
|Sl. No.||Catalogue No.||Type||Power(HP)||Relay Range(A)||Recommended Fuse/ MCB (HRC) (A)|
Business Type of Control Panel for Single Phase Submersible Pump Company: Manufacturer/ Exporter/ Supplier
Areas covered by Control Panel for Single Phase Submersible Pump Company: Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad